Defensive Handgun 2
This class starts with a safety review and a recap of Defensive Handgun 1, then off to the range for 250 to 300 rounds. Drills include shooting from various positions, including kneeling and on the ground. Forward, reverse, and lateral movement are introduced. In Level 2, we will move and then shoot. Additional training will include support hand shooting and support hand re-loads. We will shoot from varied distances and cover. Several of the drills are timed. This lets students determine a balance between speed and accuracy. Level 2 includes a shooting test with a scored target. This will incorporate the defensive handgun techniques covered throughout the day. The class ends with an instructor’s choice drill.
- Reliance Arms Defensive Handgun 1.
- Or email/call if you have other professional training and are interested in this class.
- Price: $95
- Time: 9a - 3p
- Dates: CLICK HERE for Schedule
GEAR / EQUIPMENT / REQUIREMENTS
- Safe and Functional Firearm
- 250-300 rounds factory new or factory re-manufactured ammunition (no home reloads)
- Eye and Ear Protection
- Sturdy Belt
- Belt Holster that fits your firearm (for example, Kydex style)
- 3 magazines or speed loaders
- Magazine pouch / carrier
- Under 18 must be accompanied by parent or guardian
- Weather appropriate clothing and gear (i.e. gloves, sunscreen, etc.)
- No felony convictions, indictments, or recipient of a restraining order